"Just Do It"
Years of experience
Students this year
After 6yrs of no support or outside funding whatsoever, we are raising funds for much-needed supplies and books for a 14yr old Special Needs student.
He has been through so much trauma and suffers PTSD, also has faced such hardship for many years but remains positive and strong - and is grateful for the little he has.
He is bright, intelligent and absolutely loves learning, he is writing creatively on a daily basis with hopes of being published one day!
How will funding help my students?
• a Chromebook
• $30 month fee for specific online courses = $300
• a Printer, Paper & Ink Cartridges
• Art Therapy Supplies: Watercolor Paints; Watercolor Block Pads; Acrylic Paints; Clay
• Basic Art Supplies: Colored Pencils; Marker Sets; Various Sized Drawing Pads; Brush Sets
• Books from Barnes and Noble
• Textbooks from a school source catalog
• Basic School Supplies
• 4 pairs of Jeans
Number of students who will be impacted: 1
Sending message to Adrienne G
Sign up for an account on TeacherFunder below